Five decades of excellence
Our success story begins in 1979 in Germany, when Ottokar Hölscher founded OHRA Regalanlagen GmbH. Thanks to his innovative cantilever racks, his racking company quickly established itself as a market leader for high quality storage systems. OHRA's patented adjustable cantilever racking arms gave it the competitive edge over other systems, and the OHRA became a guarantee for load-bearing ability, flexibility, quality and longevity. Today, OHRA storage and racking systems and warehouse technology are used in a variety of different sectors and industries and are available throughout Europe.
10 reasons to choose OHRA storage systems
- Outstanding quality: hot-rolled steel profiles instead of sheet metal
- High-quality powder coating instead of wet painting
- Made-to-measure individually configurable racking systems
- Suspended cantilever arms ensure total flexibility
- 20-year warranty against perforation corrosion on hot-dip galvanised finishes
- Made in Germany: five decades of storage experience
- International sales offices and OHRA sales advisors in 14 countries
- Economic storage solutions for every industrial sector
- Full consulting, planning, manufacturing, assembly and after-sales service
- The European market leader for cantilever racks
Exceptional quality as standard
Our company philosophy is simple: OHRA customers deserve 100% confidence that their storage system is safe, reliable and built to last. That's why we use solid-walled, hot-rolled steel profiles instead of thin sheet metal parts, to ensure our storage has high load-bearing capacity without taking up too much space. All OHRA racking systems are individually produced and high-grade powder-coated based on the requirements of your warehouse and your stored goods.
OHRA was one of the the first racking companies to meet the high safety standards of TÜV Süd. So, when you're looking for a storage solution, you're in safe hands with us.