Mobile racking systems
Mobile racking systems can help transform the storage options in a compact warehouse. Our single racks are mounted on traversing carriages that can be pushed together using rails and rollers. For stock storage and retrieval, aisles are opened by an electronic controlled drive train. This can double available storage capacity compared to fixed racks and drastically reduce transport routes.
Mobile racking system advantages:
- Highly cost-effective way to maximise available space
- Increase storage capacity on a small footprint by up to 100%
- Suitable for wide range of applications
- Effortless rail-wheel-system for quiet and durable operation
- Fewer transport routes
Mobile cantilever racks
Make the most of your available storage space with mobile cantilever racks. Our mobile racks can double your storage capacity, and are an ideal solution for storing bulky goods with low frequency of access - without compromising on safety. Our mobile racks are mounted on floor-installed traversal carriages of up to 70m, and can be operated and opened manually or by remote control.
OHRA mobile cantilever racking on traversing carriages
Our movable racking carriages are operated on pre-installed floor rails, which can be retro-fitted to your existing OHRA cantilever racking system. The system can be operated electronically or manually and can be switched to 'night position' outside of operating hours - preventing theft and ensuring aisles cannot be accessed by forklift.
OHRA mobile cantilever racking advantages
- Increase storage capacity by up to 100%
- Remote control operated
- Mobile rails can be installed in existing buildings
- Conforms to safety standards BGR 234 and CE
Pallet racks on trolleys
Our movable pallet racks are ideal for pallet goods that require compact storage with a low footprint. We install the pallet racks on torsion-resistant trolleys, and the complete rack is moved as a single unit and controlled either manually or with a remote. The trolleys move on floor rails which can be fitted in new systems or retro-fitted to your existing floor. As a result, only one active aisle needs to be open for pallet storage or retrieval.
OHRA pallet racking on trolleys advantages
- Very efficient use of space: compact storage of large amounts with small footprint
- Movable racks ensure quiet movement and are pushed together without gaps
- Rack block 'night position' protects valuable goods from theft
- Can be installed in new or existing spaces
Features and options
We offer a range of of features and accessories to extend the configuration of your OHRA racking system, including:
- WMS connection
- Light barriers to prevent passenger traffic or several forklifts in one aisle
- Inductive or optical limit switches
- Optical foot switches to avoid danger of crushing
- Gang light (with or without forklift counter function)
- Siemens S7 control
- Tiller operation