Corrosion protection OR 6000®
Corrosion protection to combat the toughest environments
Choosing the right surface treatment can significantly enhance the lifespan and safety of racking systems. That's why we've introduced a new coating system: OR 6000® alongside our classic surface treatment options.
OR 6000® offers exceptional corrosion protection particularly for rack systems exposed to extreme environmental conditions such as high humidity, salinity or strong condensation. In test conditions, OR 6000® outperformed the corrosion protection class CX of EN ISO 12944 and the Norsok Standard M-501.
Advantages of OR 6000® coating:
- Corrosion protection of up to 50 years, and surface protection guarantee of up to 25 years
- Thinner coating, but highly scratch and impact resilient
- A complete and uniform coating, even in cavities, corners and on edges
- High resistance against acids, alkalines, oils and fuels
- Top coatings suitable for food products
- Homogeneous, clean, smooth surfaces
- Individual colours are available
- Low-pollution and environmentally-friendly solvent-free coating process
- No rust infiltration under the first layer due to pre-treatment
- Suitable for the food and chemical industry, offshore applications, power plants, marinas/yacht harbours, shipbuilding and wherever corrosion protection is critical